Join the Team that Guides Hearts Back to Health
We’re seeking highly motivated individuals to become part of our team!
Full time Nurse/Clinic Assistants
· Clinic assistants, honest and hardworking individuals
· Good attitude, willing to learn and enthusiastic on healthcare services
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Possess good interpersonal & communication skills, fluent in English and BM. Other languages are added advantage especially Mandarin
· Able to handle administrative duties, such as appointment scheduling, general reporting. Basic computer knowledge is essential.
· Experience is not needed as training will be provided. However, experience in healthcare will be an added advantage.
· Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply
· Can start immediately
· Basic salary, EPF, SOCSO, EIS
· Friendly working environment